Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Road,leading or misleading?...

A road,leading or misleading?...
Im facing a strange dilemma these days which im sure is not just my but every second teenage girls problem. Its a war between my heart and mind. Im being lead to feel something while my own conscience does not approve of it. My sanity pulls me away from this road,screaming in my ear that im about to fall,get hurt and be wounded.But the dellusion is strong.The bait is enticing.It is very convincing.A large part of me wants to go ahead,be lured and face whatever comes.
Who knows?Maybe life will surprise me and it may end well.Its called optimism...hope...but being a person of practicality and not led nessesarily by desire always,i want to protect my self-confidence and faith in people around too.Wheres my guiding light when i need it?or maybe this has to be tackled by me alone.I chose this road alone and decisions taken here will be mine and solely mine.Either this will make me,or break me...

No comments: