Saturday, July 5, 2014

My travel emotion


One might ask me my travel experience. All those places that I've seen and been to. The truth is, I havent travelled a lot yet. But i want to. I want to see so many places! Explore so many cultures! Talk to so many people from different parts of the world! I want to walk for hours in the raw beauty of nature and capture the dying sunshine through my eyes sitting on a mountain top. I want to swim in the waterfalls right in the middle of lush green  forests. I want to have days when I can wake up in a new place every day! I want to know how different breakfasts taste in different parts of the world-how their teas taste. I also want to party and dance with all sorts of people and in different kinds of celebrations. I want to have a whole album of memories from the places I have seen.but most of all, I want to discover myself in this journey- to see what I'm capable of. To feel happy and excited and satisfied about myself and confident about my personality. I want to be high on myself.

I remember how amazing i felt when I drove to Agra all by myself with just Shikha. I felt liberated. And happy.  To be able to travel without supervision and just do something on my own. Such a small thing yet such a profound impact on my confidence. I just want to feel like that again. Trust, love and be happy with myself.

It's just a matter of time till I am ready  to take my life on it's best journey and witness the most exciting destinations with my bare eyes. Till then, I am going to keep this spirit alive in myself and live each day to build up to that one.

No comments: